Do you have a stuck transaction on the Ethereum blockchain that remains unconfirmed?
This process will overwrite the stuck transaction with a zero amount, effectively returning the original ETH or Tokens back to you.
Navigate to the “Send Offline” on the menu at the top.
In the top bar, change the Gas Price in the dropdown menu. If you not sure what to use, then refer to the value indicated by https://ethgasstation.info/
- Enter the “From Address” of the stuck transaction. Click on the GENERATE INFORMATION button. Please note, this is the address you are sending FROM, not TO. This generates the nonce and gas price.
- Enter the “TO ADDRESS” and the “AMOUNT” of 0.
- Enter the “GAS PRICE” as it was displayed to you in step A. (it usually populates this for you)
- Enter the “NONCE” as it was displayed to you in step A. (it usually populates this for you)
- The “GAS LIMIT” has a default value of 21000. This will cover a standard transaction. If you are sending to a contract or are including additional data with your transaction, you will need to increase the gas limit. Any excess gas will be returned to you.
- Select your wallet file -or- your private key and unlock your wallet.
- Press the “GENERATE TRANSACTION” button.
- The data field below this button will populate with your signed transaction.
Click the Send Transaction button. This will broadcast your transaction once you confirm it.